Sky Mesa, Meridian Some homesites nestle to a hillside, so open windows to private back yards creates stunning interiors. A quick 10 minute drive to The Village shopping center,
5 Real Estate Facts That May Surprise You
Real estate is so interesting, at least it is to us! Check out these 8 fun real estate facts that you may not have known!
1) Warren Buffet purchased his home for $31,500 back in 1958. He actually still lives in that home!
2) Brass doors disinfect themselves!
3) In Scotland, homeowners paint the front door of their home red when they officially pay off their rent.
4) Monopoly was originally designed to teach people about the broken nature of capitalism.
5) India's richest home is 1 billion dollars. It has 27 floors and has the capacity to hold up to 168 cars.
6) In New York, you legally need to disclose if your home was to believed to be haunted by ghosts in the home inspection.
These are 6 real estate facts that you may have heard of before. Have you heard of some other ones? Comment them below!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
6780 S Zeus Way Spacious, Updated Home with a Great View! MLS 98677496 Looking for a spacious home with a great view? This home has been recently updated with new carpet and interior
Build your dream home on this little slice of Heaven! 5313 N Willean LnMLS 98656400You’re going to want to build your dream home on this little slice of Heaven! This is the perfect